Installing the AtaraPay WooCommerce plugin on the WooCommerce store is a very simple, 3-staged process.
Stage 1: Retrieve the Test Public Key
For the first stage, please follow the steps below:
- Register your seller account on the AtaraPay test environment at http://staging.atarapay.com/#/register/seller/.
- Make sure you are able to successfully login to access your account.
- Go to the “API” tab on the sidebar, click “API Key” and copy ONLY the Public key as shown in the screenshot
Stage 2: Installation
- Download the plugin zip file from the Wordpress Marketplace
- Login to your WordPress Admin. Click on "Plugins > Add New" from the left menu then click on upload.
- After clicking the "Upload" option, then click "Choose File" to select the zip file you downloaded. Click "OK" and "Install Now" to complete the installation.
- Activate the plugin.
- Click on "WooCommerce > Settings" from the left menu and click the "Payment" tab.
- Click on the "Setup" or "Manage" button infront of the AtaraPay Method
- Configure the AtaraPay Payment Plugin settings accordingly.
Stage 3: Plugin Configuration
To configure the plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings from the left menu, click Payment tab. Click on the "Setup" or "Manage" button infront of the AtaraPay Method.
- Enable/Disable - check the box to enable AtaraPay Payment Gateway.
- Test Mode - check the box to enable
Test Modeif you are using a test key for setup purpose, once you are done testing remember to uncheck the
Test Modeto enable LIVE usage.
- Test Public Key - Input the Test Public Key generated from your http://staging.atarapay.com seller account under the API tab.
- Live Pulic Key - Once you are done testing, input the uncheck
Test Modeand input the LIVE Public Key/ generated from your https://app.atarapay.com seller account.
- MarketPlace - If you are a marketplace seller, check the box Enable MarketPlace Mode.